Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Comparing of cast-in-situ and prefabricated concrete
Transcript of Comparing of cast-in-situ and prefabricated concrete
In modern construction is used monolithic concrete and reinforced concrete structures erected on the spot of their placement in buildings and structures according to the project, and prefabricated, manufactured at factories or construction sites and assembled on the construction site.
• for large massive structures (large foundations, foundation slabs, massive columns, etc.);
• in the construction of structures of complex shape (curved, variable cross-section, etc.);
• at high dynamic loads (foundations for technological equipment, covering runways);
• In cases where the technical and economic comparison of options has proven the effectiveness of monolithic structures in a particular building.
• high costs of labor and time at the construction site;
• a "wet" processes;
• long-term administration of the construction work in the (need time to set concrete)
• Dependence on climate conditions
• Inability to track the quality of 100%
• The need for the construction of a special casing, additional work
high performance building - a guarantee of timely implementation of the project;
manufacture of products in the factory;
construction of buildings made of reinforced concrete in the short term;
the independence of the construction process of changing weather conditions;
continuity of the installation procedure, even at temperatures down to -20 ° C;
continuity of quality control at all stages.
Fabrication of monolithic structures, carried out in the open air on the newly developed territory and often at high altitude requires considerable labor and expense of materials for the construction of formwork, scaffolding and other devices.
The process of concrete in a construction site is hard to mechanize and automate.
Production of prefabricated at the factory due to complete mechanization and automation of the process can significantly :
- reduce the consumption of materials (including on the formwork);
- reduce the complexity of manufacturing;
- improve the quality of designs;
- reduce production time of the construction site;
- create conditions for rhythmic construction during the year regardless of weather conditions.
All these facts ultimately lead to a reduction in the cost of construction.
high specific consumption of reinforcement bar in precast elements, in some cases more than the monolithic structures
the organization of manufacture of prefabricated structures require significant capital investment required for the construction of special enterprises equipped with relatively sophisticated metal-consuming and energy-intensive equipment.
the need for special attention to the seams
the standardized elements
Buildings made of precast concrete meet all the requirements:
aesthetic architectural look - lots of opportunities;
fire-resistant properties of the material;
lack of conditions adverse to health;
any economical solutions
The rational choice of a flowsheet construction of reinforced concrete structures is determined by:
• view of an erected structure, its parameters (size, weight, shape, purpose);
• remoteness of the construction of the plant concrete structures;
• technical capabilities performer (the necessary equipment, personnel);
• climatic conditions (at low temperatures high cost of heating of monolithic structures);
• given constraints (on time and on cost).
The element is manufactured at the facility design position.
• low cost;
• lack of seams and joints (solid construction);
• the possibility of giving the design of any shape, as well as the construction of the elements of any size and weight;
• good job of monolithic structures to dynamic and alternating loads.