Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Types of Nonverbal Communication
Transcript of Types of Nonverbal Communication
other environment There are 9 types of nonverbal comm Facial Expressions Gestures Volume
Inflection Paralinguistics Appearance Body Language What is nonverbal communication? Haptics Staring
Eye Contact Eye Gaze Proxemics Posture
Muscle tension What is the purpose of nonverbal communcation? To compliment the verbal message To contradict
message To replace
message Subconscious-not aware of messages sent
Contextual-depends on situation
Ambiguous-open to interpretation, confusing
Cultural: meaning changes from culture to culture Characteristics Artifacts & Objects-jewelry
Color-meaning & emotion
Fragrance and Odor
Time Other Environment