Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to give compliments.
Transcript of How to give compliments.
Try giving compliments that have nothing to do with the way people look, or the things people have.
"You're a really strong person."
"You worked really hard at that."
"I heard (saw) what you did, and that was really (nice, thoughtful, impressive). "
For example, "you're a really good listener."
"You're an amazing friend."
How to Give (Genuine and Meaningful) Compliments