Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Point of View
Transcript of Point of View
The narrator is a character in the story and refers to himself using
( I, me, my, mine, we, our, ours, us)
uses the word
Third Person- Limited
narrator relates the thoughts and feelings of only
Third Person - Omniscient
Third Person- Objective
The narrator can only relate to the reader what is seen or heard (facts).
) the narrator tells the thoughts, feelings, and actions of
the perspective from which the story is told
was really mad at Shay. I knew it was all her fault. She left a note then walked away from
materials. Next add 1 cup sugar to flour. Then mix.
mad at Shay.
blamed her. Shay just left without saying anything. She left a note and then left
mad at Shay.
Tim would be mad, but
to live her life.
slammed the door.
walked upstairs and read a note from
kicked her trash can and started crying.
Uses you pronouns
like you, your, you're