Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Advantages & disadvantages of using plastic bags
Transcript of Advantages & disadvantages of using plastic bags
We believe that we should not completely stop the use of plastic bags, but we should certainly limit the use of them. We should instead be using cotton/nylon shopping bags, as they cause less damage to the environment and can be reused more than plastic or paper bags.
Thank you for Listening~!
Plastic bags are cheap
Useful to carry things.
They are effective
They are light
More durable than paper bags
Plastic bags take are non-biodegradable
They are very light and often float in the wind, ending up in oceans and harming animals
They cannot be recycled
Small children and animals can suffocate on them.
Polyethylene bags are the most common plastic bags. These bags are made from crude oil and natural gas (according to the New York Times). Both oil and gas are nonrenewable energy sources, meaning they are in limited supply. The mining and manufacturing process of fossil fuels creates pollution.
Advantages & Disadvantages of Using Plastic Bags