Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Elementary Science - Lesson Plan: The Water Cycle
Transcript of Elementary Science - Lesson Plan: The Water Cycle
Interactive Computer Game: The Water Cycle
Notify students what will they lean on the next day: Water Cycle P2 -Measuring Up.
Children will recall prev/lesson - 3 major parts of the water cycle then
review prev. lesson
measure water in various containers
define water conservation and the importance of the concept.
hands on or interactive tasks
Movie Time "Magic School Bus"
Please pay attention and
add the following words to your journal:
November 1, 2012
Topic: Water Goes Round and Round:
The Water Cycle
Movie Time The Magic School Bus Wet All Over
Hands on activity Arts & Crafts
Interactive Learning Game (if S/Board available) or tech lab use (computer, ipad, etc)
Ask children where did rain come from? What has happened that water spot got dry? etc
Hands On Acitivity
Science project "Mini Water Cycle"
Divide the class into small groups to perform the following steps:
1. Fill the jar with hot water to a depth of 1-2 cm.
2. Turn the medal lid upside down and place on top of the jar.
3. Place the three ice cubes inside of the lid.
4. Ask students to record anything and everything they notice for the next ten minutes.
5. After about 10 minutes, take the lid off and let htme to observe the underside.
Ask students to describe the water cycle in their journal by drawing, writing or crafting whole process out of construction paper.
Poster of the Week
This video can be borrowed from the local
Magic School Bus Wet All Over