Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Snack Pakaging
Per 1 4-22-10 Lays Potato Chip This bag of chips look full don't they?
Though they look full, the bag is filled mostly with air. The Lay's
Potato chips company make the bag look full so you think that
you are getting more chips when you are actually getting less. The reason foil packaging
is bad for the environment is because when you throw your chip bags on the ground, you are polluting the earth.
You can stop the flow of ground water, which stops plant growth. Which also means less oxygen for us to breath. All potato chip bags should be plant based so that they will not be harmful for the environment.