Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Why learn a new language?
Transcript of Why learn a new language?
San Antonio, TX
4•One language is never enough.
6.It increases the size of your selection pool .
7.Teaches and encourages respect for other ethnic groups
"A different language is a different vision of life."
- Federico Fellini, Italian film director
La littérature Maghrébine
1. "BBC - Languages - Languages - Languages of the world - Interesting facts about languages." BBC - Homepage. N.p., n.d. Web. 9 Apr. 2013. <http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/guide/languages.shtml>.
2. "Why learn languages? 10 good reasons to learn a foreign language!." World Languages & Cultures - Learn Languages - Know Cultures - Visit Vistawide. N.p., n.d. Web. 9 Apr. 2013. <http://www.vistawide.com/languages/why_languages.htm>.
3. "Media Kit | DC Cowboys The Dance Company." DC Cowboys The Dance Company. N.p., n.d. Web. 9 Apr. 2013. <http://dccowboys.org/booking-info/media-kit/>.
4. "Another dose of Rwandan culture | 2010 Rwanda STOMP." 2010 Rwanda STOMP | -a blog by Sarah McCoy. N.p., n.d. Web. 9 Apr. 2013. <http://rwandastomp.wordpress.com/2010/03/02/another-dose-of-rwandan-culture/>.
5. "A diverse country" Al Kausar Travel Uganda.N.p., n.d. Web. 9 Apr. 2013 <http://www.alkausartravel.com/tag/uganda-2/>.
6."Kenya Culture, Geography and History | Intrepid Travel." Intrepid Travel - small group tours - Asia Africa Europe Americas Antarctica. N.p., n.d. Web. 9 Apr. 2013. <http://www.intrepidtravel.com/kenya/culture-geography-history>.