Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Nations & Nationalities Lecture 1
Transcript of Nations & Nationalities Lecture 1
Primordial Kinship Communities
The Modern Sovereign Nation-State
Racism, Sexism, Classism, etc.
American cultural experiences
Mass Political Violence
Syllabus available on Canvas
Class Participation (15%)
Reification Essay (10%)
Essay Outlines (10%)
Research Assignment #1 (30%)
Research Assignment #2 (35%)
Political Culture and the Making of Modern Nation-States
I am Malala
The Bluest Eye
Love Thy Neighbor
About the Professor
Dr. Courtney I. P. Thomas
PHD: Planning, Governance, and Globalization (2010)
Include class number in the header
Some Flexibility Required...
University Honor Code
Services for Students with Disabilities
Principles of Community