Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Binary by Alison
Transcript of Binary by Alison
It is made out of 0's and 1's that program the computer.
Each string has eight bits.
Binary was actually used for code.
It took many years to decode, but eventually it worked out Pingala developed the concept of
binary with the concept of 0 in 3rd
century (B.C.) He is Indian. Maybe
that is why binary can be found in
Sanskrit, and ancient Indian
language practically lost to the
world. More about Pingala Who invented Binary? There are actually more than one inventor who made alternations to binary. The first known person is Pingala. The inventor of the modern binary is Gottfried Wilhelm von Leibniz. What is Binary? More about Gottfried He is a German philosopher
and mathematician who
contributed greatly to the
concept of calculus, a math-
matical wonder. Thank you for watching! 001001001010101
11111111000100110 Binary Photos Now back to your regular scheduled programming.