Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Seperating Mixtures
What is a sieve?
Panning for Gold
Small objects fall through the holes, leaving large objects behind.
(Lots of heat)
The heat evaporates the water, leaving any dissolved materials behind.
Let's do some Science!
The filter paper only lets liquid pass through and the solids are left behind.
Magnets can seperate magnetic objects from non-magnetic objects.
How do we get salt????
Explains what you found in your investigation and why you think it happened.