Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Pugs
They have large, deep wrinkles on their forehead.Pugs have a short, curled tail that represents a furry spiral. They can be black, silver, apricot, or fawn colored. These are some characteristics of pugs:
Can't take long walks
They snore, fart, and eat a LOT.
They are very hyper
They love children They originated in Asia in around 400 B.C.
They were breeded because the wrinkles
on their forehead at the time formed the
chinese word for "prince", so the more
wrinkles, the better! Here are some facts about pugs: Pugs may have even dated back to the Shang Dynasty ( 1600-1046BC. Pugs first arrived in Europe by the Dutch East Indies Trading Company. Pugs are only the 14th most popular dog in America( so buy a few and make them #1). Pugs are completely tied in with royalty.