Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
TKT YL PART 2: PLANNING AND PREPARING LANGUAGE LESSONS FOR Y
Transcript of TKT YL PART 2: PLANNING AND PREPARING LANGUAGE LESSONS FOR Y
- learning outcomes
- personal teaching aim
- previous learning
- resources needed
- interaction patterns (plenary, groups,
- possible problems and solutions
- assessment evidence
- syllabus fit
- follow up suggestions
- lesson evaluation
• Providing support and challenge when selecting and using coursebooks and supplementary materials.
Adding to, omitting from and adapting coursebooks and
supplementary materials to support and challenge
- adding visual support
- adding word banks
- adding possible answers
- omitting unnecessary detail
- simplifying language
- personalising content
- changing layout
- adapting tasks
– selecting, adapting and supplementing
- games (e.g. physical response, guessing, memory, etc.)
- flashcards, pictures and drawings
- art and craft materials and activities (e.g. making mini-books, origami animals, personal dictionaries, masks, weather charts, cards for special occasions)
- action rhymes, songs and chants}
- DVD clips (both commercial and class-made)
TKT YL PART 2:
PLANNING AND PREPARING LANGUAGE LESSONS
FOR YOUNG LEARNERS
Areas to think about:
Learners : how do children learn more effectively?
Aims: procedure and achievement
teaching personal aim
VARIETY , CHALLENGE and HUMAN CONEXION
Atmosphere: engaging - relevant (meaningful)
Class management-Time m-space m- board m
Imagine your lesson in terms of a
cross - country hike
What will you put in your backpack?
Before you go into an adventure like this, you have to be clear about where you're going, why...
PLANNING IS A