Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Legacy of The Chinese Cultural Revolution
Transcript of The Legacy of The Chinese Cultural Revolution
Their house a target. One wore the armband of
The Red Guard. Each of us look back and see
The Cultural Revolution Man #1 I look back
with angry eyes. A revolution should not
be an act of violence by which
everyone was a victim. Every kind of thinking,
a brand of class. without exception. The Red Guards
work destruction for their
Chairman Mao Destruction of the people Morally, and physically. That was a great revolution? Man #2 I look back,
And I became a Red Guard
out of self-interest. Destroying the
new. We were dedicated,
doing anything to satisfy
Great Leader Chairman Mao. I don’t feel any remorse. There was something
special about that time. Mao was a great influence. The future we
hoped to build
never came, But our
meaningless. differently. intellectually, I wanted to belong.