Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Ser vs. Estar Spanish 2013
Transcript of Ser vs. Estar Spanish 2013
Occupation Conjugation You use estar:
*How you feel
*Where you are
*Present progressive Another way to remember when you use Estar: To the tune of *Twinkle* twinkle* little* star*:
Twinkle* Twinkle* use* estar*
for* how* you* feel*
and* where* you* are*
(you have to remember Present Progressive though) Another way to remember ser: D=description
T=time and date
R=relationships Soy Es Eres Somos Son Estoy Estas Estan Esta Estamos