Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Chromosomes
2. It is considered to be a critical area due to its exposure to the environment.
3. Position of the centromere that is in the middle of p-arm and q-arm.
4. How do you write the result of karyotyping?
5. Identify the disease from this karyotype. created by: Joahna Marie B. Rendon CHROMOSOMES 2 types of Chromosomes 3 Kinds of Chromosomes
(based on size) If there are types of chromosomes, then there are also kinds, right? Positions??? Sex-chromosomes Medium Large Metacentric Submetacentric Acrocentric Telocentric How to do
karyotyping? What is karyotype? 1. Cut 2. Find and pair homologous chromosomes 3. Arrange by size
>acrocentric (L-S) Objectives 1. Identify the parts of chromosomes
2. Compare the chromosomes in terms of size and position of centromeres
3. Assemble and analyze karyotype