Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Chromosomes
2. It is considered to be a critical area due to its exposure to the environment.
3. Position of the centromere that is in the middle of p-arm and q-arm.
4. How do you write the result of karyotyping?
5. Identify the disease from this karyotype. created by: Joahna Marie B. Rendon CHROMOSOMES 2 types of Chromosomes 3 Kinds of Chromosomes
(based on size) If there are types of chromosomes, then there are also kinds, right? Positions??? Sex-chromosomes Medium Large Metacentric Submetacentric Acrocentric Telocentric How to do
karyotyping? What is karyotype? 1. Cut 2. Find and pair homologous chromosomes 3. Arrange by size
>acrocentric (L-S) Objectives 1. Identify the parts of chromosomes
2. Compare the chromosomes in terms of size and position of centromeres
3. Assemble and analyze karyotype