Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Milk into Stone
Transcript of Milk into Stone
How long does it take to turn milk into stone?
My guess is it should take 48 hours because of how small my container is.
It's been 1 hours since I completed my project. The milk is starting to dry up and turn a beige like colour. The milk is starting to wrinkle up and mold better into the container.
Well its true, you can turn milk into stone only after a couple days! After the 2 days were up the milk was inbreakable! It broke after a few placed swings with a hammer. So yes my hypothesis was right after 2 days milk turns into stone! (Did you know the casein in the milk use to be so strong it was used to make pens!)