Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Managerial Accounting Exercise 6-2
Transcript of Managerial Accounting Exercise 6-2
1. Determine how much of the ending inventory consists of fixed manufacturing overhead cost deferred in inventory to the next period.
1. Total fixed manufacturing overhead in ending inventory
Exercise 6-2 Variable Costing Income Statement; Explanation of Difference in Net Operating Income [LO2]
Refer to the data in Exercise 6-1 for Shastri Bicycle. The absorption costing income statement prepared by company's accountant for last year appears below:
2. Variable Costing Income Statement
2. Prepare an income statement for the year using variable costing. Explain the difference in net operating income between the two costing methods.