Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Managerial Accounting Exercise 6-2
Transcript of Managerial Accounting Exercise 6-2
1. Determine how much of the ending inventory consists of fixed manufacturing overhead cost deferred in inventory to the next period.
1. Total fixed manufacturing overhead in ending inventory
Exercise 6-2 Variable Costing Income Statement; Explanation of Difference in Net Operating Income [LO2]
Refer to the data in Exercise 6-1 for Shastri Bicycle. The absorption costing income statement prepared by company's accountant for last year appears below:
2. Variable Costing Income Statement
2. Prepare an income statement for the year using variable costing. Explain the difference in net operating income between the two costing methods.