Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 2.4
How many books are there in the bible?
D. 1...it's a BOOK
What is the first book of the Bible?
What is the last book of the Bible?
What is the first word of the Bible?
What is the last word of the Bible?
How did God create the World?
A. With his hands
B. He Spoke it into being
C. He had angels do it for him.
How long did God take to create the world?
A. 2 Seconds
B. 6 days
C. 1 year
D. 13 hours
Who built the ark?
How long did it rain while Noah was on the ark?
A. 1 month
B. 1 year
C. 1 week
D. 40 days and 40 nights
Jesus' mom's name is:
How many Commandments are there?
How many times were the 10 commandments written?