Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
prefixes, roots, and sufixes
Transcript of prefixes, roots, and sufixes
by: Pablo Gamas, Alberto Gomez
and Samantha Torres Prefixes are syllables used before a root
or a base word Suffixes are added to the end of a root word A base word is a root that is a complete word Origin: Latin Origin: Greek Origin: Latin Origin: Latin Origin: Old English Origin: Mid 17th Century Origin: Old English Origin: Middle English Origin: Late Middle English Origin: Old English Origin: Old english Origin: Mid 19th Century Origin: Old english Origin: French Origin: French we are glad you saw the end