Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Rock STAAR Writing Camp
Transcript of Rock STAAR Writing Camp
Elaboration World Tour
Welcome to Rock STAAR Writing Camp!
* Get your VIP Back Stage Pass and your Rock Star photo.
Color your guitar and decorate your journal.
* Fill out your rock star bio.
* Begin the Warm-up prompt
Our Daily Routine
Get ready to learn and have fun!
Chose a page in your journal & start working on the Daily Dose of Writing prompt.
The 2015 Elaboration Tour
Small Group Rotations
9:00-9:30 - Backstage - Circle Time with the whole group
9:35-10:10 - Rotation 1
10:15-10:50 - Rotation 2
10:55-11:30 - Rotation 3
11:35-12:00 - Campfire time - whole group. VIP Awards and celebrations
Dismissal out front
You will be traveling on your tour with a small group. (band)
These are the Rock Star teachers that will lead your tour:
*Mrs. Kozma & Mrs. Haviland - band 1 starts here
*Mrs. Ware & Mrs. Miller - band 2 starts here
*Mrs. Hairston & Mrs. Stivers - band 3 starts here
Chose another page to brainstorm some cool rock star names for your band.