Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
End of Term Grades LCI
Transcript of End of Term Grades LCI
*Start with a positive.
*Give constructive/explanatory feedback
for students who failed.
*Describe the behaviors that resulted
in the student's success or failure.
KEEP IT SHORT! Not more than 2 lines in the comment box or the comment will not fit in the grade report.
USE THIRD PERSON
E.C. will put in pass/fail and the level, but the student's name and grades will automatically appear
Your comments will automatically appear here.
Keep this in mind later when writing comments....details to come
1.Choose "EXAM" for the
current marking period.
2. Create a new assignment
5. Final assessment
4. Choose the date of the exam.
2. Entering term-end
3. Entering the
final exam score
End of Term Processes
1. Grade reports
1. Choose: Comments
2. Choose: Marking Period
3. Choose "edit"
4. Type your comments.
Keep them brief and accurate.
That's it! Thanks for all you do.
You don't have to create these.
Engrade creates them automatically.