Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
UK Budget 2015 Small Businesses
Transcript of UK Budget 2015 Small Businesses
Tax & National Insurance
The UK Budget 2015 and what it means for small businesses
Corporation tax cut to 20% in 2 weeks time.
Class II N.I. contributions for Self-Employed will be abolished in the next parliament.
N.I. abolished for Under 21's
The annual tax return will be scrapped, making it simpler to pay tax
Government doubles UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) support for firms exporting to China.
Ultrafast Broadband (100MB) across the UK.
600M investment to clear more spectrum bands.
Improved Broadband access to remote communities.
Changes to the Enterprise Investment Schemes and Venture Capital Trusts will ensure support to high-growth companies.
Far reaching reforms planned into SME business rates.
From this April small business rate relief will be extended.
National minimum wage increases to 6.70 in the autumn.
Fuel duty increase for Sept scrapped.