Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Intro #9:
cocktail party effect
These work together.
The 6 Gestalt Laws of Perceptual Grouping:
The Laws of:
We can adjust our cognition to understand/work with what we sense.
Rubber hand illusion
Fire truck siren difficulty telling if it is getting closer to you.
You probably hear the more important words from each of the sides here.
Humans are lousy multitaskers.
8.5 minutes in
This is a face because it matches my idea of 'face'
This is a face because it has 2 eyes, a nose and a mouth.
We integrate all of these features (vegetables) to create meaning.
Motion usually helps us perceive, but sometimes our adaptions are incorrect.
We quickly adapt our perception of the rubber hand.
Can you 'hear' or 'feel' this?
these riddles use both bottom-up and top-down