Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of 績效跟治理
AND GOVERNANCE 1.
5. Opening Case (Risk capital): 1.
2. (Dividend payments) 1. 2. 1.
2. An official rule made by a government or some other authority, which helps supervise the performance or operation of a person or group. (information asymmetry ) (on-the-job consumption) (abuse self power to greater income)
(empire building) (accounting scandals)
Opening Case : John Thain 1.
3. 3. 4. : 1.
2. (Business Ethics) (Securities and Exchange Commission
) (Takeover Constraint) (greenmail) Q&A Enron John Thain Acquisition Fire! contribution contribution inducement inducement