Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 績效跟治理
AND GOVERNANCE 1.
5. Opening Case (Risk capital): 1.
2. (Dividend payments) 1. 2. 1.
2. An official rule made by a government or some other authority, which helps supervise the performance or operation of a person or group. (information asymmetry ) (on-the-job consumption) (abuse self power to greater income)
(empire building) (accounting scandals)
Opening Case : John Thain 1.
3. 3. 4. : 1.
2. (Business Ethics) (Securities and Exchange Commission
) (Takeover Constraint) (greenmail) Q&A Enron John Thain Acquisition Fire! contribution contribution inducement inducement