Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of McVities
Origins and history
Robert McVitie - 1809.
Apprentice baker - Dumfries.
Robert and William opened a shop.
Donate money to penguin charities.
Demand increased during WW1.
New factory in Manchester.
McVities advertise a lot but not just on the TV.
52 digestives eaten a second.
They sponsored a car in Forza.
They mad a cake for Prince William and kates wedding.
Most trusted brands.
VAT battle in 1991 over Jaffa cakes.
James & Jessie & eight of their children
Nature of company
These are just some of the thing on offer
The factory in Edinburgh
A few of the adverts