Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of McVities
Origins and history
Robert McVitie - 1809.
Apprentice baker - Dumfries.
Robert and William opened a shop.
Donate money to penguin charities.
Demand increased during WW1.
New factory in Manchester.
McVities advertise a lot but not just on the TV.
52 digestives eaten a second.
They sponsored a car in Forza.
They mad a cake for Prince William and kates wedding.
Most trusted brands.
VAT battle in 1991 over Jaffa cakes.
James & Jessie & eight of their children
Nature of company
These are just some of the thing on offer
The factory in Edinburgh
A few of the adverts