Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PH 223 33:1-3
Transcript of PH 223 33:1-3
What is the strength of the magnetic field
How big is the pulling force
A 10 cm long wire is pulled along a U-shaped conducting rail in a perpendicular magnetic field. The total resistance of the wire and rail is 0.2 Ohms. Pulling the wire at at steady speed of 4.0 m/s causes 4.0 W of power to be dissipated.
what is the flux at 14 seconds?
Write an equation for the flux
In the picture, the B field is .50 T. and the
loop has an radius of 25 cm.
If the initial orientation is as shown and it rotates with a period of 12 seconds.
"Could magnetic induction be used to generate energy from ocean waves?"
"Can we go over induced current a little more in depth"
"Do magnets ever lose their magnetic charge after a period of time? "