Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Edsger Wybe Dijkstra (Com Eng Ess Group 1)
Transcript of Edsger Wybe Dijkstra (Com Eng Ess Group 1)
- Solves the single-source shortest path problem for a graph with non-negative edge path costs
- Application : e.g. In electrical circuit, the shorter path means the faster in signal sent and the lower cost for copper wired
- Born 11th May 1930 in Rotterdam
- Died 6th August 2002 in Nuenen
- Studied theoretical physics at Leiden University
- Held a professorship at the Eindhoven University of Technology
- Worked as a research fellow for Burroughs Corporation in the early 1980s
- Held the Schlumberger Centennial Chair in Computer Sciences at the University of Texas at Austin, in the United States
1. The Association for Computing Machinery's A.M. Turing Award (1972)
2.Fellow of the Association for Computing Machinery (1994)
"If you want more effective programmers,
you will discover that they should not waste their time debugging,
they should not introduce the bugs to start with."
Edsger Wybe Dijkstra
He's a model of a thinker. He can think of one of the most useful algorithm. We can use his algorithm to solve many of the problems. It can help us to save money and production resources.
Group 1 : Algorithm
1. Kittinun Kaewtae 5530032921
2. Tanakorn Paoratchatapibool 5530205121
3. Thanaphoom Pungchaichan 5531026321
4. Sanchai Jaktheerangkoon 5531070921
5. Archan Soonthornarom 5531074421