Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Msar 2012
bridge in front of him Magic Speed Amazing Robot Sakura robot by agile methodologies Simple Smart System Mechanical
Team Control Msar thinking
:) Future improvements About
contest (cc) image by nuonsolarteam on Flickr H U M M E R robot in Mansoura University chase +
4 plastic wheels Side - x2 Back Front Top brige motor base Front wheels holder The bridge Power steering mechanism sensor holder electric arm 4 Acrylic plates
open to 55 cm
all load of the bridge on ground 20 rpm motor fixed over one wheel
second wheel connected to the first control it's hight from ground
from .5 :3.5 cm control it's hight from ground between
8 : 12 cm 7 control circuits Control Pic circuit Motors circuits Sensor circuit Power circuit Arm circuit Future improvements Work group Amr Badra Mechanical Nour Khashan Control Rehab Enab Control Yasmin Atef Control