Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Alice In Wonderland Syndrome
Transcript of Alice In Wonderland Syndrome
Feeling of giddiness
Loss of limb control
Lingering touch & sound sensations
Emotional experiences Migraines
Temporal lobe epilepsy
Use of psycho-active drugs
Mono No proper diagnosis.
When everything else is ruled out, AIWS will be diagnosed by symptoms. This is most common along young children and becomes less common as people get older.
Gender and race are not factors http://data.whicdn.com/images/62823583/large.jpg
http://data.whicdn.com/images/60695229/large.jpg Untreatable but good rest and a healthy diet help lessen symptoms.
Wait it out and hope that it goes away. Neurological disease that occurs due to a disturbance or interference in the signals sent to the brain from the eyes, causing a distortion in one’s visual perception. Results in:
Distorted body image
Distorted space Lewis Carroll