Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Susan B Anthony Womens Right to vote.
Transcript of Susan B Anthony Womens Right to vote.
Susan B. Anthony Speech Information C. Using Words Effectively 1. Setting – women Right to vote
2. Purpose- to convince the government that women should vote and tell of her crime she committed. My speech today is on Susan B Anthony Women Right to Vote speech. 1. Diction
a. Word Choice she had words that people could understand but has purpose.
b. Word Arrangement – They were arranged in a order that made sense.
2. Rhetorical Devices
a. One rhetorical device that is in the speech is Visual Imagery. An example in the speech is. Hence, Every discrimination against in the constitution and laws of the several states is today null and void, precisely as is every one against Negroes.
b. The second is an allusion. Example is the preamble she recites in the speech is an example Example of speech 1. http://www.learnoutloud.com/samples/22919/SpeechonWomensRighttoVote.mp3
A.Review: In conclusion Susan was only women but she voted and fought for women’s rights
B.Memorable Statement: I beg you to speak of Woman as you do of the Negro; speak of her as a human being, as a citizen of the United States, as a half of the people in whose hands lies the destiny of this Nation.
Susan B. Anthony B. Significance of Speech
1. It helped give women freedom.
2. Made people think about how to treat women.