Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Robert Burns
He had regular schooling, but much
of his education came from his father.
He met James Johnson, and later
decided to preserve old Scot songs.
A letter from Robert Burns to John Murdoch, 1783.
In this letter to his childhood tutor, Burns
mentions books that interested him.
Scotland was his biggest inspiration.
January 25, 1759 – July 21, 1796
"I was born a very poor man’s son."
Robert Burns Mausoleum
Robert Burns 250th
New Year Celebration
By: Kevin Vickers
Jan 25, 2014
Robert Burns Day