Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Robert Burns
He had regular schooling, but much
of his education came from his father.
He met James Johnson, and later
decided to preserve old Scot songs.
A letter from Robert Burns to John Murdoch, 1783.
In this letter to his childhood tutor, Burns
mentions books that interested him.
Scotland was his biggest inspiration.
January 25, 1759 – July 21, 1796
"I was born a very poor man’s son."
Robert Burns Mausoleum
Robert Burns 250th
New Year Celebration
By: Kevin Vickers
Jan 25, 2014
Robert Burns Day