Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Lesson 7: Analysing one article (2 of 2)
Transcript of Lesson 7: Analysing one article (2 of 2)
Recap of last lesson: Basic language anlaysis of one article
1. Get into groups of four, take out your language analysis sheet from last lesson, and briefly discuss the points.
2. Onerson from each group will report back to the whole class.
5. We have 7 minutes.
6. Class discussion to follow.
Analysing one article
1. Working individually.
2. We will complete a basic language analysis of one article.
3. As a class, we will begin by completing a brief
'TPT - Title, Picture, Text'
analysis as a pre-reading routine.
4. Thereafter, we will have until the last fifteen minutes of class to complete the basic language analysis.
5. Class discussion to follow.
Learning goal: I can complete a basic language analysis of one article, employing
identify> example> effect
Pp.51-59 of the issues booklet.
Opinion piece blog
junkee.com (a pop culture and current affairs website)
6 June, 2017.