Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Classification of Plants
Transcript of Classification of Plants
They have all have
roots and stems
flowers and fruits
They DO NOT
- are the most simple plants
- do not have true roots
- do not have vascular tissues
- have simple stems and leaves
- have rhizoids for anchorage
- have spores from capsules
- live in damp areas
have a leaf that is finely divided into small parts, an underground stem, and roots
They also have spore-producing organs under the leaves
- roots, feathery leaves & underground stems
- have vascular tissues
- Spore-producing organ on the underside of leaves
- likes damp & shady places
-Have roots and
a woody stem
-They live in dry
Mono = ONE
Cotyledon = Seed leaf/part
ONE SEED LEAF
One seed leaf
leaves have veins in a network
mango tree, sunflower