Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Open House Chemistry 2015
Transcript of Open House Chemistry 2015
Scope & Sequence
Mr. Cymerman - Chemistry
1. Introduction to Chemistry/Review of Scientific methods
2. Measuring/Conversions/Significant Figures
3. Atomic Structure/Quantum Mechanics/Periodicity
4. Chemical Bonding
6. Mole Concept
7. Chemical Reactions
9. States of Matter
10. Gas Laws
11. Solution Chemistry
13. Kinetics and Equilibrium
14. Acid/Base Chemistry
15. Organic Chemistry
16. Nuclear Chemistry
Chemistry Teacher - Room 123
50% tests and quizzes
10% final exam
30% lab reports
10% daily assignments
1. Go to: https://imoodle.district833.org/
2. Click next - my chemistry is on pg. 3
3. Click on: Cymerman Chemistry
4. Choose Guest Login and Voila!
Accessing Assignments, Class Notes, HW on Line
Originally from Poland
Grew up on the mean streets of Chicago
High school and college in Chicago
Moved to MN 8 years ago, live in MPLS
Married/20 month old son Adam
who am i?
13th year as a teacher
4 years in the school of hard knocks a.k.a. Chicago Public
2 years in St. Paul middle schools
6th year at WHS
Teach Chemistry and Principles of Engineering
Robotics Team Advisor – Team 3206 “Royal T-Wrecks”