Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Elements of Short Story
Transcript of Elements of Short Story
The Elements of a Short Story
A series of related events
or what happens in the story
The people, places, or things in the story
the forces in the story that carry the action
Set against the main character
Appearance-what does he look like?
Speech-what does he say and how does he say it?
The character's thoughts and opinions
The thoughts and opinions of others
Actions-how he acts or reacts in certain situations
The conflict reaches its peak in the story's climax, the point in the story where the reader's interest is at its highest.
What is being taught; moral; what can be learned
Where the story takes place
Not ALWAYS the "good" guy
Not ALWAYS the "Bad" guy.
This could be a person, place, thing, object, idea, or himself; anything that works against the main character to create friction.