Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Olivia and Thomas
Transcript of Olivia and Thomas
The layers of the skin have different purposes. one layer called the epidermis keeps out germs and infections from entering the body. Another layer called the dermis contains nerve endings.
This picture shows you the different layers of the skin. there are many different layers of the skin, however the main layers are the epidermis and the dermis
video on Skin layers
The structure of the skin cells consists of two main layers, the Epidermis and the Dermis. The epidermis is the outer layer of the skin which
the Dermis lies below the Epidermis and contains blood lymph and nerve endings
Different layers of the skin have different jobs to keep your body working. The epidermis is the top layer of the skin. That structure makes its function, which is keeping out germs, more effective. if the epidermis was the bottom layer, the germs would get into the skin before they die.