Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Should cities offer free public Wi-FI?
Transcript of Should cities offer free public Wi-FI?
WIFI ROCKS !!! At&t announced free wi-fi in 26 manhattan areas. They found out that offering wi-fi to the public would be a great way to earn kudos for their brand and give their customers faster data and downloads at the same time. The reason cities should offer free wi-fi is because it would attract more people to come to parks and various places. the people would be happy that they don't have to pay for wireless internet. We took a survey out of 20 people and 19 people said yes while only 1 said no Providing free public wifi will help a lot of people when they need it. For example if a teacher has her laptop and she needs to show the class something and there is no wifi she can't teach the class.