Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Introducing the Shoulder Community of Practice
Transcript of Introducing the Shoulder Community of Practice
know! Case studies articles outcome tools stories exercises Techniques What is a
Community of Practice? Coming soon...!
www.shouldercommunity.com Core group: Website
Discussion Board Everyone! Shoulder Community of Practice Project … creating a knowledge community 10-15 members
Primary Care/HSE based
Monthly contact: teleconference, face-to-face, discussion forum, Journal club
6 month project
Aim: implement a new or changed
practice in the management of shoulder pain
Develop re-usable resources and share online for other practitioners
Interested? Contact: email@example.com