Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Reproduction System
What Is Reproduction?
Reproduction is the process to reproduce, or make babies. The function of the female reproductive structures is to enable sperm to enter the body and protect the internal genital organs from infectious organisms.
How It Works
The female reproductive system contains two main parts: the uterus, which hosts the developing fetus, produces vaginal and uterine secretions, and can pass sperm through to the Fallopian tubes; and the ovaries, which produces the female's eggs.
Parts That Make Up Female Anatomy