Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Geoge Washington
Our class is learning about presidents.I will tell you about George Washington.
First,he was born in Virginia on February 22,1732.His dad died when he was only 11 years old so his brother took care of him and tought him to ride horses and he learned how to do math and read.
Next,George Washington was our first president of the united states! He is the father of our contrey.george married Martha Custis and helped rais her 2 childeren.
Before his Presidency
Last,he fought for freedom from England. The war lasted six years. Betsy Ross made our first flag with only 13 stars on it. George Washington died on December 14,1799 in Mount Vernon Verginia. He is remembered for leading our contry. George is remembered for making a good caracter. You can find his face carved into Mount Rushmor.
Presidency and more
I liked learning about George Washington. He was a great man.