Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Bible Study - Day #2
Transcript of Bible Study - Day #2
(group work) 8 minutes Step #3:Brainstorm & Develop
(group work) Step #4: Share Closing Thoughts Step #1: Text Analysis 4/5 1) Break into groups of 4-5
2) Assign roles: time keeper, sharing czar, group reporter
3) Share observations about the text 8 minutes 1) Answer questions on pg. 10
Brainstorm potential sermon ideas, bible study questions, or life applications
2) Develop and polish one of these ideas “For Christ is our peace;
in his flesh he has made
both groups into one
and has broken down the dividing wall,
that is, the hostility between us.”
(Ephesians 2:14) Context Acts 1-2:
Pentecost Acts 3-7:
Mission in Judea Acts 8-15:
Beginning of Gentile mission Acts 16-28:
Ends of the earth Philip and the Ethiopian Eunuch (Acts 8)
Conversion of Cornelius (Acts 10)
Peter before the Jerusalem church (Acts 11)
Peter before the Jerusalem Council (Acts 15) Ritual purity James' use of Amos What does Paul think? table fellowship means of grace maintain communal identity Social Spiritual Now what Romans, Ephesians, Galatians 2 21st Century Church
in the digital age Information Age Digital media Open Source Networked Crowd Sourced Net Neutrality Censorship Government backdoors Closed garden CALEA SOPA Patent abuse Warrantless digital searches Fair Use PIPA Mobile computing The "Cloud" 14 minutes table fellowship DMCA Social Media Video games Digital Rights Management