Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Which Planet Is More Inhabitable?
Transcript of Which Planet Is More Inhabitable?
Mercury is the closet planet to the sun and the 8th biggest planet. It is 58 million km away from the sun. It takes 88 earth days to orbit around the sun. It's maximum surface temperature is 430 degrees, the minimum is -180. Mercury does not have an atmosphere because of it's size and how close it is to the sun.
Mercury would not be a good planet because our bodies could not handle the extreme heat.
Venus is the planet after Mercury making it 108,200,000 km from the sun. It can reach 470 degrees Celsius. Venus' atmosphere is made up of 97% carbon dioxide. The clouds we see on Venus are made up of sulfuric acid and that is the main reason why Venus would be the worst planet to inhabit.
Earth is the third planet from the sun and is a similar size to Venus. It takes 365 days to orbit the sun and IS 149,597,890 km. It reaches only 58 degrees on the surface. Earth is the only planet that currently has water on it and has oxygen.
The Moon: Earth.