Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
The HTML <canvas> tag is used for creating graphics on the fly. It can be used for rendering graphs, game graphics, or other visual images.
To draw on the canvas, the <canvas> tag is used in conjunction with the getContext(contextId) method.
tag is used to specify audio on an HTML document.
The HTML 5
tag is used to specify video on an HTML document. For example, you could embed a music video on your web page for your visitors to listen to and watch.
html since 1990
plug in NEEDED