Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of SLIDE VIVA
NOR AINA NADIA BINTI RAZALI
2010265952 THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN BEHAVIORAL OF
LEADERSHIP AND EMPLOYEE COMMITMENT Behavioral Leadership (IV) Problem Statement to investigate the behavioral of leadership use in an organization may affect the employee commitment. Literature Review 2) Employee Commitment
(DV) overview of presentation 1) introduction
2) problem statement
3) research Objective & research Question
4) literature review
7) conclusion Introduction
Definition Independent Variable (IV) & Dependent Variable (DV) Belief, values and preference will encourage some styles and discourage others (Bass,1999) Employee Commitment (DV) charisma or idealized influence, inspirational motivation, intellectual stimulation, and individualized consideration or attention. Research Objectives 1) To identify the effectiveness of leadership behavioral influencing employee commitment
2) To identify the relationship between leadership behavioral and employee commitment
3) To identify the significant of leadership behavioral towards employee commitment Research Questions 1) what are the effectiveness of behavioral leadership towards employee commitment?
2) what are the relationship between behavioral of leadership with employee commitment?
3) what are the significant relationship of behavioral leadership towards employee commitment? 1) Behavioral Leadership
(IV) 1) Task-Oriented 2) Relationship-Oriented 3) Relationship between Leadership Behavior towards Employee Commitment a) Conceptual Framework Independent Variable
Behavioral Leadership task-oriented
relationship-oriented Dependent Variable
Employee Commitment Affective Commitment
Continuance Commitment b) Hypothesis H1: There is a relationship between leadership behavior and employee commitment H2: There is significant relationship between leadership behavioral and employee commitment METHODOLOGY 1) Research Design was use correlational research design WHY??? 2) Population employee from FSSR UiTM, Shah Alam 3) Sampling Technique applied convenience sampling WHY??? To identify the effectiveness of behavioral leadership influencing employee commitment RO1 Variables Mean Std. Task-Oriented 3.752 0.534 Relationship-Oriented 3.376 0.685 RO2 To identify the relationship between behavioral leadership with employee commitment Variables Correlation (r) Sig. Value Task-Oriented 0.141 0.201 Relationship-Oriented 0.109 0.325 To identify the significant realtionship of behavioral leadership towards employee commitment RO3 RECOMMENDATIONS & CONCLUSION 1) Recommendations Behavioral Leadership Pearson Correlation Sig. (2-tailed)
Task oriented 0.141 0.201
Relationship Oriented 0.109 0.325 For Leaders For Further Research Study 2) Conclusions