Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Congo
January 1-New Year's- Day-Jour de l'An
May 1-Labor day-Fête du Travail
June 10-Reconciliation Day-Journée de réconciliation
August 15 -Independence Day-Jour de l'Indépendance
What do they eat?
black eyed peas
The Republic of the Congo, also referred to as Congo-Brazzaville, is a country located in Central Africa. It is bordered by Gabon, Cameroon, the Central African Republic, the Democratic Republic of the Congo and the Angolan exclave of Cabinda.
French is the main language... and there are some other natives languages that are lingala, kikongo, Swahili and tshiluba