Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Math Project
Given A & B to find C
√29 = √C
Real World Application: Suitcase
Julia wants to buy a suitcase. The lady told her there is a 30 inch suitcase and the height is 18 inches. What is the actual length for Julia suitcase?
Hypotenuse C & leg B, find A
C=8 B=6 A=?
√a2 = √28
Math Project: Pythagorean Theorem
By: Sandra Palasi
The square of the length of the hypotenuse of a right triangle equals the sum of the squares of the lengths of the other two sides.
(18)2 + (b)2 = (30)2
324 + b2 = 900
B2 = 900 – 324
= 24 inches
How It Works
-A triangle all have equal angles that will add up to 180 degress
-A right triangle will always have a 90 degree. So the remaining two angle must add up to 90 to have
a total of 180 degress.