Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Phone a Friend
Transcript of Phone a Friend
Standard Deviation: .077
Standard Deviation: .063
p1=the proportion of people willing to lend their phone when person is dressed nicely
p2= the proportion of people willing to lend their phone when person is poorly dressed.
Null Hypothesis: p1=p2
Alternate Hypothesis: p1>p2
Will people be more willing to lend their phone to someone who is dressed nicely or dressed nicely?
: Random sample in in the mall. Asked every tenth person to pass.
Lauren collected 50 samples
Caroline collected 32 samples.
Why was it ethical?
How was it not biased?
What were we wearing?
Phone a Friend
Eighth Hour Presents
By: Caroline Augustine and Lauren Hoyer
We were asked to stop soon after.
Test: 2 Sample Proportion Test
Z score: 4.72
P Value: ˂ .0002
Test: 2 Sample Confidence Interval
Interval: .47.1949 = (.2751, .6649)
What did we learn?
P value < .0002
What does this lead us to believe?
What would we change?
-Number of samples
Waiting for the next subject...
We reject the null!
Total people asked: 32
Non response: 0
Total people asked