Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Basic 2 - Possessive Nouns and Family
Transcript of Copy of Basic 2 - Possessive Nouns and Family
►* Jackie is
Maggie’s parents’ names
are Homer and Marge.
*►Selma has one daughter.
Her daughter’s name
Now answer in pairs:
* What’s your father’s father’s name?
* His name is Julio
* What are your parents’ names?
* Their names are Guillermo and Valentina.
*►What are your brothers’ and sisters’ names?
* Their names are David, Cesar and Saul
Possessive Nouns and Family
It is a diagram that represents your immediate and extended family in a tree structure.
What is a FAMILY TREE?
Their names are
Leonardo and Sam
Plural Noun (’)
* My brothers’ names are Leonardo and Sam.
Their teacher is
Irregular Plural (’s)
* The children’s teacher is sick today.
The cats’ (Plural nouns)
These people’s (Irregular plural)
Jose Antonio’s (Singular noun)
My feet’s (Irregular plural)
The boys’ (Plural noun)
*My brother →
*The boys →
*My feet →
*Jose Antonio →
*These people →
*The children →
My brother’s (Singular noun)
In pair, Write ('s) or (')
* What is the woman’s name?
What is her name?
His dad is a teacher.
Singular Nouns (’s)
* Pedro’s dad is a teacher.
The men's (Irregular Plural)
The children's (Irregular Plural)