Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of hipparchus
Hipparchus The Process Hipparchus used
the distance from the Earth and Moon - Hipparchus was born in 190 B.C
- Was born in Nicaea (pronounced as 'Nikaia' or 'Ny-see-ah'
- As a young boy Hipparchus kept a journal of local weather throughout the year
- Youth Life For Hipparchus - Hipparchus is said to be the first to show Trigonometry
- Began his contributions to science in Bithynia and moved to Rhodes, Greece some time before 140 B.C - - Measured the distance between the Earth and the Moon